Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com Review

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“I would like to make a formal compliant about the...”

Written on: 26/05/2013

I would like to make a formal compliant about the customer service at Wimbledon. I have now been told that I will be without my bike for three weeks..... After having a service my rear rim locked up. After inspection I noticted that the spoke was lose and that there was a lump on the rim. This was raised with the Wimbledon along with the saddle. I collected my bike today only to find out that only the spoke was repaired. They inspected the lump and said it was safe to ride, even though this was the postion that the spoke had come loose. The saddle had not been seen to. I was then advised that it will take up to two weeks for speicalized to have a look. I was refused to speak to a store manager as he was on leave and was not returning until Tuesday after the BH. I asked that under the Goods Act and to be reasonable that I should be lent a spare wheel or bike for the inconvenice. This was refused. I even spoke to a lady in head office called phillipa, who also was unable to chase the compliant as no one could deal with it until Tuesday, even though I called at 12pm..... I even asked for a full refund on the bike this was also resfused. I will be informing the trading standards as under health and safety your staff are passing defected equipment to the public. This could cause a serious accident. Wimbledon did admit that the spoke should not have been loose.

• Goods purchased & cost