Poor service - Tern D8

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Poor service - Tern D8”

Written on: 02/05/2013

I ordered a folding bike from Evans recently and paid on line, along with some other accessories.

The bike was marked as in stock and with a 3 to 5 day delivery time.

The accessories arrived after 2 days, but not the bike.

After 5 days I called and was told the bike was in stock and customer services would investigate why it had not been sent and call me back.

Day 6 no call so I called again and was told that there had been a problem in the warehouse and they would again call me back with a date.

Day 7 still not called back, so I called again to be told the bike whad been dispatched for overnight, next day delivery, and they would send through the tracking number.

Day 8, no tracking number so I called again to be told that they would try to get the bike dispatched that day.

When I questioned why it had not been sent the day before as promised, I was told there had been a mix up.

I cancelled the order for a full refund. These people are ok when things go rigth but really bad when things don't go right.

There are lots of bike suppliers better than Evans so I would suggest you only use these as a last resort.

• £500