To Thank your staff for being so helpful

Guest's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“To Thank your staff for being so helpful”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I recently bought a Brompton bicycle and i would like to write this
message as i reckon that the professionalism of your members of staff deserve to be mentioned.

The first person to explain me all about folding bicycles was Rob V working
at your Victoria branch. He was very professional knowledgeable and willing
to help with every querie I had at the time. He told me about the possibility of doing a test ride etc. I walked out of the store happy and far more decisive about purchasing the bicycle thanks to Rob.

I went back to the store to do a test ride and again Rob and his colleague Omar A, were extremely helpful and knowlegable towards my purchasing interest.

My decision was made then and there and last week I bought the bicicle from Evans at Bank branch. At this branch employee Mitja L demostrated a level of knowledge and helpfullness that left me little more than impressed.

Mitja and Jakub were very helpful and they both took plenty of time to show me in detail and with skill how to fold the bike and get to do it by myself. Left the store feeling happy with my purchase and with the
attentive and professional service offered by your staff.

Thank you Evans for having such a great team!!!!

• Brompton Bicycle