prices fine, cust service has nose dived, staff terrrible

Simopetar's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“prices fine, cust service has nose dived, staff terrrible”

Written on: 04/01/2013 by Simopetar (2 reviews written)

Over the last 2 days I've been to three branches in Central London - Waterloo, London Bridge and Spitalfields looking for a new bike for my boy. I'd already done the research online and narrowed it down to a few choices, but wanted to have a good run through to help me narrow down the selection.

In the London Bridge store, when i asked whether the assistant could recommend a good model, the staff couldn't be bothered. When I enquired about the features of a particular model the answer came no longer than :" It's a boy's bike". No better in the Spitalfields branch, where the assistant declared he'd just come back from holiday and looked hassled to even unchain a model.

To be fair the prices are good, so I ended up buying one anyway, even then they seemed like they couldn't care less.

I've felt compelled to leave a review, even though I've never done one before, due to the uttterly terrible customer service. If you're spending a few hundred on anything, you deserve miles better service than this.

If I'm in Spitalfields again looking for a new bike, I definitely know where I'll be going, only a few paces away, but the staff were just great. Shame they didn't have the model I was looking for.

Visit evanscycles.com