Fantastic customer service!!!!

NickOsborne's review of Evans Cycles www.evanscycles.com

“Fantastic customer service!!!!”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by NickOsborne (1 review written)

Thank you Evans for such fantastic customer service from your telephone team.
Early this morning we tried to place an order over the internet.Time was of the essence because the order was being sent to a friend in the UK to bring over to Turkey (very poor/few bike shops in our location!.
There was a problem with paying for our order as we have uk card and turkish address with no post code.Couldnt get authorisation from our bank through the internet system!
So I phoned Evans explained the problem.In the end I spoke to 2 people and both couldnt have been more helpful and professional.At one point I was disconnected as using skype and the gentleman phoned me straight back on my mobile phone to finish the order.
The gentleman (sorry i cant remember his name) was cheerful and had difficulty in hearing me as at one point as the phone line was bad but it didnt stop him trying so hard to get the order taken correctly.
We were so impressed and happy.
Would recommend Evans to anyone who wanted a good customer service and good products too!!!!

• Knee pads and elbow pads.Inner tubes.

Visit evanscycles.com