Returning Goods.

Kettleon's review of Evans Cycles

“Returning Goods.”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by Kettleon (1 review written)

I purchased several items from Evanscycles last weekend and returned home to Spain, after a lot of deliberation I decided to return a Garneau Massimo Wind jacket for something more thermal, I rang the shop to resolve the matter but because I purchased the jacket in a shop I couldn't post it back as I had hoped. Only items bought mail order can be returned in this way.
It's too impractical to fly from Spain back to the UK to change a jacket so posting would have been a better option.
I emailed Evanscycles and explained the situation, they then said I could post the jacket back to the UK but would have to pay for the postage for any subsequent purchase back to Spain. I suppose this is fair although their mail order is free to Spain if you spend over a certain amount.
Fortunately a 90 day return policy has saved the day as we will be returning to the UK within that time limit.
Returning goods from abroad is a bit more difficult by the look of it, in an ideal world I would have liked to return the goods and have my bank account credited with the refund rather than having to go into the shop to return the item for refund but can understand the problems which might arise from this.
However thanks to the girls in the office and a little juggling all is well in the end.

• 5 items purchesed.