5 Weeks later, 20+ e-mails many phone calls & no order

nick_price89's review of Directgolf.co.uk www.directgolfuk.co.uk

“5 Weeks later, 20+ e-mails many phone calls and no order”

Written on: 29/06/2012 by nick_price89 (1 review written)

I ordered 1 club, 1 lob wedge, it came with a loft of just 46 degrees as against 60. after two weeks of struggling I finally got a response by contacting John Letters directly, who managed to reply within an hour solving the problem and replacing wedge with a better one at same cost so I Agreed.

Now just over 3 weeks after that I still await the delivery which I have been given multiple firm dates for delivery for. to an address manned from 6am to 6pm Monday to sat and no show at all.

Pathetic customer service, 20% discount on next order I have been promised but I think ill be better off paying the extra going to a shop and getting it on time, certainly not a company to rely on. even if it is sent next day delivery.

Fortunately the one reprisal is that their store in Kent know how to treat customers and are a pleasure to visit. shame their on-line store is letting them down.

• Started as 1 lob wedge £16.95 on their offer 3 wedges at total £75