Not good at handling faulty goods.

Gregsy's review of Directgolf.co.uk www.directgolfuk.co.uk

“Not good at handling faulty goods.”

Written on: 11/05/2012 by Gregsy (1 review written)

The first problem was the non delivery of a driver I purchased. They informed that i needed to sign for the delivery and I duly booked time off work to be home when it arrived. I rang a couple of times to ask on the day at what time it would be delivered DG said it was on its way.
At 5:00pm i rang again and they said there was a problem with the delivery company. It was out of their hands.

I got the club delivered to another address but not once did anyone from DG apologise or accept responsibility.

This driver turned out to be faulty within 3 months and I rang to return it. I was concerned if this was a manufacturing fault that any replacement would be the same but was told we need to send it away for repair.

The two year warranty they make a big issue of is actually only good if you intend to not use the goods in the first place.

Whilst the company offered me a temporary club to use whilst a 3 month old 4 times used faulty club was repaired, they failed to contact me and return my club in any sensible timescale or even let me know it had arrived. For me its just a matter of replacing the club and sorting it out with the manufacturer is their issue not mine.

As the goods were not fit for purpose i wanted my money back and they point blank refused until I kicked up a fuss.

"Were not happy until you are" is another phrase they have...
I will be happy when i get my money back and use another supplier.

• Wilson FSX FatShaft Driver £79.99