A VERY nice surprise

Soosie70's review of Direct Sports Ltd www.directsportseshop.co.uk

“A VERY nice surprise”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by Soosie70 (1 review written)

Didn't see any reviews before buying from this site and am pleased that I didn't because I had some issues with the ordering process and I might have been totally put off. I couldn’t access the website from my home PC/ipad or the iphone. This was then teamed with me being unable to change my delivery address online when I finally got to a computer so I had my concerns. I ended up ordering over the phone with a very nice person who was very friendly and knocked off my P&P charge as an apology!

And from there on in everything was great. Stuff arrived on time, the order was complete and nothing was damaged! My daughter is very happy because due to their prices she got a hockey bag and a glove for her pocket money instead of just one item and I'm happy because I could afford a few extra things from Santa due to their great prices.

I will be using Direct Sports again for both hockey and tennis and will be recommending them to my friends too.

• Goods purchased & cost