Direct Golf Now Terrible- Official !!!!!

neil1969's review of Direct Golf - www.direct-golf.co.uk

“Direct Golf Now Terrible- Official !!!!!”

Written on: 26/04/2014 by neil1969 (1 review written)

Ordered a wedge and some tees from DGUK. They have always been excellent to date. After 2 weeks, nothing had arrived. Called and e-mailed them. They said the tees were out of stock due to a warehouse move. Customer service girl then left a snotty message as if that was my fault!!! I said why don't you just send the wedge then. No response. I told them to cancel the order. They did and offered me a 20% discount for my next order as an apology. I re-ordered and again nothing arrived. I sent my order number to them and they asked me what was in the order, because they didn't know. You couldn't make it up. They take your money, don't send it and then don't know what you have paid them for!!! Appeared to be staff by idiots with useless computer software and they're customer service team is abysmal!!! I can fully recommend Online Golf and Clubhouse Golf who both have very professional staff and deliver what they say they will, very quickly. I will avoid Direct Golf and there terrible customer service and hope you do to. You have been warned!!!

• Goods purchased & cost