A mess

Guest's review of Direct Golf - www.direct-golf.co.uk

“A mess”

Written on: 24/06/2013

Just one thing: Avoid it!

They put things up for sale whereas they do not have it in their stock!!!

They promise a delivery within 4-5 days, but you can expect 1 month if you buy something they don't have in stock...

Very disappointing when I try to call the customer service. I have a different version each time I talk to someone else. They seem lost.
Difficult to trust them when you receive a mail the morning saying that your order will be dispatched the afternoon and 2 hours later, another mail saying that your order is not in stock.

The last but not the least: before telling me that my order was not in stock, I received a mail from a technician asking me if I wanted a fitting for my irons that he got in front of him for £30. This is very disappointing when you learn few hours later that finally the irons were not in stock. Maybe he wanted to save time instead of telling me that my order wasn't available. One thing is sure, he lost my trust.

Be careful, the same irons, bought from the menu sets of irons or in he menu clearance won't have the same prices (check with the RAZR X black right now if you don't believe me)!
Are there two different stocks? Or maybe none.

Hope it will avoid other abuses.

• Low Cost