Thule Chariot accessories & spare parts

Guest's review of Cycle Gear UKBikes Depot - www.ukbikesdepot.com

“Thule Chariot accessories and spare parts”

Written on: 16/04/2014

I had been trying to source sme spare parts for a Thule Chariot child bike trailer (or a Multi Finction Child Carrier as Thule call them).

I initially ordered two accessories (infant support and an additional bike hitch bracket) which were easy to find on the web pages, but needed some replacement parts.

I called Uk Bikes Depot to discuss what I needed, they took the time to confirm with the supplier that the parts would fit the model and year of the trailer I have.

I ordered the parts on a thursday and they arrived on the monday. Free trackable delivery also made my life that bit easier and I did not have to wait in for a vague 'all day' delivery window.

I cannot fault the service provided by the UK Bikes Depot staff.
I cannot fault the customer service

• Thule Chariot accessories and replacement parts (£205)

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib