Saracen Hack 2, Amazing price, Great service

Guest's review of Cycle Gear UKBikes Depot - www.ukbikesdepot.com

“Saracen Hack 2, Amazing price, Great service”

Written on: 23/10/2013

I was looking for a cyclocross bike to get me through the winter commuting and also some cyclocross properly, I had the minimum spec I wanted.
I spent hours on google and came across the Saracen Hack 2, a further search and found it on here, but then had to phone the shop as I thought it had been a mis-calculation, due to the bike being over £300 cheaper than anywhere else.
I spoke to the guys in the shop on numerous occasions, just to make sure it was what I wanted, and after some more research I bit the bullet and ordered one.
I asked if it was possible to have mudguards fitted and was told they would fit the rear, but due to how the bike would be transported, the front I would have to do myself.
A few days after ordering, I phoned to see how things were going, and got the "We are having a problem", I said it's not bad is it, to which the reply was no, we are trying to get the mudguards that fit the best (as the ones I ordered didn't)(good to know they didn't just throw the ones I wanted on).
My bike arrived, fully assembled, with the front guard on as well, so all I had to do was take the bike out of the box, and sort the bars and seat height out.

• Saracen Hack 2 £689.99