Not recommended!

catalin4u24's review of Cycle Gear UKBikes Depot - www.ukbikesdepot.com

“Not recommended! ”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by catalin4u24 (1 review written)

I've ordered a KTM Chicago MTB, payed via paypal. Next day I received a mail message telling me that the bike isn't available on stock anymore and if I want a refund or they can offer an alternative at a special price.
I did choose 2 possible alternatives and reply back the message. Never got an answer so I called them the next day and they said I will be getting an answer in 10min time. After 2 and a half hours of waiting I called back and asked a full refund immediately, so they did.
Now I have to wait up to 7 days for paypal to clear my funds...
Totally unprofessional service
Time to look elsewhere, I would never buy from them and definitely not recommended !!!

• MTB @400£

Ukbikesdepot's Response to catalin4u24's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

Hi Catalin4u24,

Thanks for the review, sorry you have experienced a problem with us.

Because of this problem we have now taken on more staff to take over email duties so emails are replied to within the hour in business hours and straight away the next day if the emails are sent on an evening.

The website will also be more up to date with the stock levels due to new structures that have been put in place.

The refund will take 7 days because of the way paypal do things, again we will be looking at alternatives if you don't want to pay with a card.

Thanks