Never Order a bike from them

maxsue1's review of Cycle Gear UKBikes Depot - www.ukbikesdepot.com

“Never Order a bike from them”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by maxsue1 (1 review written)

I ordered a bike which was over £300.00 shipping was going to be £70.00 but I told them I will sort the shipping out my end for £30.00 then they said that they could do it for that £30.00 must have forgotten to say by shipping it on their £30.00 it would take over 2 WEEKS TO GET HERE.
After a week trying to trace my parcel Nathan from Uk bikes passed the problem onto TNT Post and gave me their telephone number to call and ask where it was, they were not happy in the slightest having their number given out for some un know reason. BUT still couldn`t find my parcel!!!
Nathan then told me that it had left the UK on Friday 28th June this was a rubbish as when I get the finally trace this with Parcel Force in Jersey who where so helpful told me that this bike had only left Amsterdam on the 2nd of July and arrived in UK on 3rd July I have paper work for prof
( uk bikes forgot to mention it was coming from the Never Lands!! there's a surprise)
Absolute night mare would not recommend then to any one,
shipping 2 weeks if I had used my courier it would have been here in a week. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THEM AND WILL MAKE SURE PEOPLE OVER IN JERSEY KNOW THIS AS WELL.

• JUMP BIKE £300 +

• A few weeks late

Ukbikesdepot's Response to maxsue1's Review

Written on: 13/07/2013

Hi,

Were sorry you have experienced a problem using our service.

The bikes are NOT dispatched from the NETHERLANDS. They are dispatched from here in Halifax. When the customer care at TNT Post spoke to you she meant the bike left the Amsterdam where all international parcels are sent first. We didn't realise all international parcels went to the Netherlands first so this will be looked into for the interest of the customer.
The parcel was collected from us on Friday 28th by TNT post.

We send our parcels with our couriers due to a large amount of fraud being committed with the customer using there own courier services.

As with all complaints if you drop us an email we will be more than happy to organise a goodwill gesture.

Thanks