Genesi Equilibrium 00 (2012 Model)

KiwiPower's review of Cycle Gear UKBikes Depot - www.ukbikesdepot.com

“Genesi Equilibrium 00 (2012 Model)”

Written on: 15/01/2013 by KiwiPower (1 review written)

The 2012 model is a top bike, which I got at a top price.
Love the retro style, there was a mix up in the original supply in that I was sent the 2013 model in white (hence the slight blemish on the delivery grade) was offered to keep the 2013 model if so desired, but decided to stop with my first choice the blue 2012 model, and pleased I did, so much classier looking and the frame is a higher spec' at 725 oppossed to the 530 Reynolds tubing now used on the 2013 model. Being 5'11' I plumbed for the 58cm frame, struggled to nail down what was the 'correct' size (56,57 or 58cm size) websites and visits to shops gave me either opposing sizes or a 3-4" heigh spread...? Have only rode once due to the bad weather (snow), once it's bedded in and fitted with mudguards that won't stop me...
Guy's at the UKbike depot were top-draw and resolved the wrong supply as quickly as posible - we're all human.

Again, top bike at a top price - if the budget (and the wife) would let me I'd have liked to got the '20' in cherry red, but I can slowly upgrade the frame I have... Top draw!!!

• Approx. £670 + Carriage at £5-6