Terrible delivery & service

Winston434's review of Chain Reaction Cycles www.chainreactioncycles.com

“Terrible delivery and service”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Winston434 (1 review written)

I returned to mountain biking after a break of several years, after deciding I needed a few more bits of kit I thought I'd got to chainreaction,after all, they've never let me down, delivery has always been quick most items have been in stock......Oh dear!! How things have changed over the last 2 years.....my first order, everything was in shock, I paid for next day delivery as I wanted the items quickly...............ordered Monday didn't get item till the end of the week!. Ok I thought, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, a few weeks later I ordered a few more items, this time I went for standard delivery, it's free I didn't mind the few days wait, I order Monday, by Friday the package still hadn't arrived, I quickly called chainreaction, after some checking for some reason even though all items were in stock the order hasn't been dispatched!!!, I just asked for a refund,..I don't intend to order from chain reaction again.

• Goods purchased & cost