Misleading webiste

evMadden309's review of Chain Reaction Cycles www.chainreactioncycles.com

“Misleading webiste”

Written on: 12/04/2014 by evMadden309 (1 review written)

Delivery options are standard (free) two days 4.99 or next day AM £12.99. I live only 15 miles from the main warehouse and I was ordering late on a Thursday night, around 10pm. I desperately needed the parts before Saturday for en event and thought what the hell, next day morning, although expensive I really need it guaranteed for Friday. So I selected the available next day option.

My order didn't arrive Friday and I called customer services, the arrogant staff member proceeded to laugh at me down the phone for even dreaming my parts would be there next day, when I only ordered the night before.

I don't live far, crc are a big operation how do I know parts aren't picked throughout the night and packed onto vans first thing in the morning to go out?!

Bottom line is I paid £12.99 as the website had that option available to me, to have parts next day.

It is misleading. If it is impossible to have parts the next day why is this option available to select?!
You are no better than Ryanair or any other low cost airline website scamming customers into paying extra for nothing.
I will be returning my parts order - (of £450+) whenever it eventually arrives and purchasing elsewhere.

• Mountain bike parts £450.

• Still waiting