Decent, reliable stockist of almost everything you need.

BaldRick1's review of Chain Reaction Cycles www.chainreactioncycles.com

“Decent, reliable stockist of almost everything you need.”

Written on: 11/12/2012 by BaldRick1 (2 reviews written)

OK, so there's a few reviews on here mentioning the artificially high 'original' prices, but the sales ARE big discounts and you can find some stuff very reasonably priced compared to competitors. If you know your stuff and you know exactly what you are looking for then you won't find many places (if any) cheaper - so much so that CRC and Merlin are the only places my local shop won't price match. I've never bought anything that I'm not pretty much sure about so have only had good experiences. Plus it would appear I'm lucky and never had to return anything. I've had to call a few times about delayed orders but have been kept in the loop via e-mail and the staff on the phone (so much more reliable than e-mail - give it a try, actually speaking to a human!) have been friendly as well as helpful. Overall I and my riding buddies have used CRC for years for probably around a hundred or so orders and I've never had 'shocking', 'terrible' or even below average service. Will continue to use and would recommend.

• Loads, at varying cost. From brake seals to full face helmets.

Visit chainreactioncycles.com