Warning to fellow customers - don't deal with this company

LeonNeal1957's review of CNF Outdoors www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

“Warning to fellow customers - don't deal with this company”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by LeonNeal1957 (1 review written)

CNF took my money on June 3. Received notification 'shipped'. No sign of goods 10 days later. No answer to email. No one answers the phone. Dodgy and very unsatisfactory.

• Goods purchased & cost

Shincherry's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2014

Hi, Sorry to comment, but a week ago i purchased an expensive order which ive not recieved, after phoning an emailing an messaging there facebook page ive still not got to speak with anybody or have a reply, so i decided to search reviews.. Uh oh ive come across this :( Please could you tell me if youve had a refund or if youve had ur item.. Thank you, Sinead

Lozs's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2014

I have ordered a Gazebo top, may 6 same as everyone else telephone not answered, he as blocked my comments on FB , he did answer my emails saying he refunded my money, nothing gone back in my bank. I got a meeting with my bank next week to see what they will do, also trading standards , he took my money knowing full well he could not get my goods as the company that made them had gone in to liquidation ,

Cnfoutdoors's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

Hi Sinead
Unfortunately we were let down badly by Coleman our supplier who never bothered to deliver most of our stock due to them getting confused in their own warehouse. It took us 2 weeks to get to some resolution and ultimately had to source an alternate supplier that is at last shipping our stock today/tomorrow for delivery to you on Wednesday. We have not recieved any calls or e-mails from you so to slate us like this is uncalled for.

Leonneal57's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

Hi sorry not to post comment sooner. I got my tent after many emails and attempted phonecalls. No explanation. No apology. I had canceled my debit card on the advice of fraud squad. I had also purchased another tent for the trip. Cost to me - £80 more than I originally paid + phonecalls to helpline + contacting my bank + stress.
Have you received your goods yet?

Gr33Nster's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2014

I too have just done the same thing and found this out! I would love to find out what is going on with this company?