Wild Country Zephyros 1 Lite

Karl10's review of CNF Outdoors www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

“Wild Country Zephyros 1 Lite”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by Karl10 (1 review written)

I ordered a Wild Country Zephyros 1 Lite tent for an up and coming trip that i had planned and needed a quick delivery. However when ordering online there wasn't an option for 'express delivery' so i went ahead and ordered still. I then spent the next three days trying to make contact with the company to make sure that delivery would be in time for my trip. After several emails and lots of unanswered phone calls i eventually got a response apologising and explaining why there had been a delay in getting back to me. I did feel that the customer service here was really poor because i did worry over them three days about the validity of this company.
However upon making contact the service was great and i was kept up to date about the progress of my order and received the tent in time for my trip. It would appear that this company is operated by one person hence the poor contact and delay in getting the product shipped initially. The tent itself on first inspection seems fantastic and is a great price. After my early doubts i am now satisfied with the service and would look to use CNF Outdoors again in the future!

• Wild Country Zephyros 1 Lite tent - £139.98