courier lost parcel

spursfandes's review of CNF Outdoors www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

“courier lost parcel”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by spursfandes (1 review written)

I have used CNF Outdoors to buy a 4 man Gelert Bliss tent. The courier lost the package and CNF have been superb throughout the whole situation. They had no Bliss 4's left so offered to replace my order with a Bliss 6 at no extra cost to me. Now the situation was not ideal buy CNF have been awesome they have kept me informed at every step and moved heaven and earth to get me the tent before i went on my camping trip.
I could not ask for anymore from them and will always check thier site first for all my camping needs in the future.
Massive thank you CNF. 5 Stars

• Gelert Bliss 4 with optional ground sheet and carpet £214

Neilwheel's Response to spursfandes's Review

Written on: 05/03/2014

Are you sure the courier lost it? Sounds like another excuse to me.

Spursfandes's reply to Neilwheel's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Yes i am sure i had a note from the courier company (UKMail). As i said CNF had no Bliss 4's left and shipped the upgrade overnight to ensure it was here in time for my trip. What more could you ask for?

Neilwheel's reply to Spursfandes's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

To be given a refund when it has been promised and not have your emails ignored.
Best of luck with your tent.