Appalling service! Do not waste your time shopping here.

mijbil2504's review of CNF Outdoors www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

“Appalling service! Do not waste your time shopping here.”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by mijbil2504 (1 review written)

I ordered a tiny water pump from this site and paid a whopping £15.99 for next day delivery. Next day arrived, no delivery! I tried calling, and after being in a queue, my call was then booted to an o2 answerphone. Clearly this is a one man show who can only be bothered to fulfill orders when it suits.

I still have had no answer as to where my order is, (though I have passed the time I needed it by anyway, nor any sign of a refund either. You'll be lucky if you can get hold of anyone in fact!

Take your business elsewhere and don't make the mistake of buying from here.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Cnfoutdoors's Response to mijbil2504's Review

Written on: 01/08/2013

Your Order was refunded immediately after we spoke to you on the phone. Unfortunately your order got missed by us and for this I Apologise.

Cnfoutdoors's Response to mijbil2504's Review

Written on: 05/03/2014

Dear Customer
We advised you that this item was on back-order until the end of March and kept you fully informed as such from the time of purchase to the time you put in a paypal claim. We are sorry you feel this way as your order would have been with you now as stock has arrived.

Mijbil2504's reply to Cnfoutdoors's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Hmm, So the item is now available 7 months after I ordered it, and you think I would be interested? I found one the same day elsewhere and it arrived the next day. Not good enough I'm afraid!

And I heard nothing from you at all regarding the order, which is why I had to cancel it.

The matching feedback from so may other angry customers doesn't lie!