CUSHIONS - appalling service

davesscjones's review of CNF Outdoors www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

“CUSHIONS - appalling service”

Written on: 24/07/2013 by davesscjones (1 review written)

This business has an appealing website and very competitive prices, however as I found to my cost their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
After ordering and paying for a quantity of outdoor cushions online, I was contacted by the proprieter and told that the lounger cushions were currently out of stock, but would be re-available in a few weeks time. I chose to wait for the out-of-stock items and received the other irems within a few days. Several MONTHS later I had still not received the lounger cushions. CNF have continually blamed disputes between their courier and their own warehouse for having “lost” my cushions and have ignored my requests to refund me the amount I had already paid
I had to resort to making a claim against my credit card provider, and they have now refunded me.
Based on my experience I would advise others to AVOID this business at all costs unless to want a load of stress and grief.

• Lounger Cushions £100

• Still waiting

Cnfoutdoors's Response to davesscjones's Review

Written on: 01/08/2013

Dear Sir
you were kept up to date all of the time regarding your cushions. The cushions were never out of stock per se, they had a manufacturing fault that needed to be rectified which you were continuously keept in the loop about. When it becam apparent that the Manufacturer could only supply a non-desirable pattern you opted for a refund which was processed immediately.