Poor communication & weeks of waiting

Guest's review of CNF Outdoors www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

“Poor communication and weeks of waiting”

Written on: 11/07/2013

Ordered an item that was listed as being 'in stock'. No communication from the seller, no arrival date given. After two emails I got a message saying that there was a delay but it would arrive within two more weeks and that they can't understand how they missed me off the email list. Two weeks passed and there was still no delivery. Emailed twice again and got a refund and a very curt reply asking for a verification of the refund. I wonder why British industry and service sectors are struggling so much!? I thought that customer care was crucial in such a global market - obviously we have differing views of what customer care means.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Cnfoutdoors's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2013

Dear Sir / Madam
We pride ourselves on delivering our orders promtly and in good order. However sometimes we are let down by a supplier and or our couriers which is unfortunate. We endeavour to contact our customers and generally do this by way of e-mail, however our e-mail tends to get caught up in Spam Filters and can be missed by the intended recipient(s). We would like to know more facts about your case in order to make amends as we cannot ascertain who you are with the few facts provided.