Rip Off

trafficman337's review of BulkAmmo.com - www.bulkammo.com

“Rip Off”

Written on: 24/01/2014 by trafficman337 (1 review written)

I ordered two bulk packages of 22 LR ammo. After paying for the ammo, I realized that I was gouged. I paid almost 200.00 for 1000 rounds of ammo, only to find it later, the exact same ammo, same amount and brand for 46.00. I emailed them and explained the cost difference. I was told that the company is not responsible for the costs rendered because 22 LR ammo is in such high demand. The company prides themselves on delivering ammo at a reasonable price and in an expeditious manner. The company is gouging people frequently because they are monopolizing the majority of all ammo that is in demand. My advice is to wait out this crazy time of ammo supply and demand and don't get ripped off by greed. I am still steaming that there was over a four hundred percent mark up on their pricing and they could care less when I called them on the carpet about it. Go somewhere else, do your homework and pricing research before getting ripped off.

• Goods purchased & cost