worst customer service & attitude!

Guest's review of Bucks Boarding www.bucksboarding.co.uk

“worst customer service and attitude!”

Written on: 12/04/2013

Bbc can not fit snowboarding boots to save their lives, they mis sold me a pair. As someone that had only used rentals I was unsure of how the boots should fit. After giving me a narrow fitting boot(I have wide feet) also a size to small. If I knew what I did now I would not have purchased them. After using them for a short amount of time I had lots of pain in my feet, I went to take them back and I was confronted with the rudest most worthless manager I have ever met. Beyond unhelpful, I will never go back to bbc or recommend any one to shop there for boots if you do then just don't listen to their so called advice. 0 out of 5

• Goods purchased & cost

Volcomjon's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2013

having bought boots from BBC many times (almost every other year) I've always had great advice from the guys in there, and tried on a number of pairs until I've found the right fit - not settling for a boot until I was happy that they felt like slippers. It would seem strange that you had such a bad experience especially as the staff in there have been fitting boots for years!

Im not saying that you didnt have a bad experience (clearly you did) - but when buying snowboard boots, it is only your foot in the thing, and therefore only you that can say how it feels, not the staff members in any shop, if you said it felt comfortable and it was a right fit (therefore buying the boots) then there is nothing more a shop can do, once purchased - AND USED, no shop will return / refund for used products, this is why it is so important to make the right choice, which only YOU can do, I would say the "rudeness" you experienced was maybe the fact that you didnt get the outcome you were looking for?

I only say this, as it seems as you are the only person to write a poor review for what seems like a generally well respected company and staff members.