Perfection!

Patrick.K's review of Boxfit UK Ltd www.boxfituk.com

“Perfection!”

Written on: 02/10/2013 by Patrick.K (1 review written)

Hello! I made a pretty big order, on like 10 items last week. I live in Sweden so i realized It would take some time. I placed my order 26'th of september.

DIRECTLY after i placed my order, I got a confirmation email on what I ordered and whem.

Next day, I recieved a mail with a number where I could easily track my package, and see on what stage It is.

After only 1 day, they already sent my package, with an estimated delivery on the 4th of october (Friday) And I was very satisfied with the time frame and started to wait. Today, I got a knock on my door and the package had arrived, 2 days EARLIER than estimated.

During this whole process, all my questions were answered by a very kind and friendly worker at Boxfit named Ken.
My emails were replied to very fast, the phone support was great and the delivery time was beyond great!

6/5 stars if possible, I would without a doubt recommend this page to friend and clubs.

Thank you Boxfit!