Written on: 28/08/2012 by shikari8 (1 review written)
Had a group of 11 people with 4 kids under 4. Booked through the website and preferred it over other similar shops in the area because of the ease and professional appeal of its website.
Got a confirmation within an hour or so of the request.
On the last day, a family backed out and the staff was very helpful in modifying the booking.
Prices are a bit on the high end but the bikes and other stuff are equally nice.
- Great location and plenty of tracks in the area
- Good quality equipment
- Friendly staff
- Family run business
- Nice pubs and Cafes around for a nice cup of tea
The only negatives were:
- Closing time of 5pm which is kind of early for a summer day
- The helmets were damp because of probably being out in the rain and so smelled of dampness.
- Free parking was difficult to find and had to pay £2 per car. A map of the free car park on the website would have helped.
But even with these minor cons, still a very nice experience and
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Geat product & great service " Read More
" Good Service and helpful " Read More
" Don't - just don't " Read More
" Hassle Free Interneting " Read More
" Extremamente confiável e rapídos em despachar, eu recomendo " Read More