Boards for less is an awesome site!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Guest12345678906969696969696696969's review of Boards For Less www.boardsforless.com

“Boards for less is an awesome site!!!!!!! I love...”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by Guest12345678906969696969696696969 (1 review written)

I have no idea what you guys are complaint about. I ordered a snowboard from these guys and they emediatly sent me an email saying that my order went through and that I could track my order so I could know where it is 24/7. And when my board arrived it was in excellent condition no scratches or scuffs of any kind and I didn't have to pay shipping or pay sales tax. I would recommend this site for everyone. And when I first read these reviews I was really scarfed because I had already ordered my board. I can't wait until the next time I need to order a snow board because I will emediatly buy from this site. I love boardsforless.com.

• Goods purchased & cost

Casamorgan's Response to Guest12345678906969696969696696969's Review

Written on: 26/12/2013

Fake comment. Look at all the detailed negative comments. This is obviously the owner looking to boost the ratings.