Superb Customer Service

bagawag's review of BoardridersGuide - www.boardridersguide.com

“Superb Customer Service”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by bagawag (1 review written)

I ordered a Purple Penny Skateboard for my 13yr old son - picture & description showed green wheels. Board arrived next day, but with pretty pink wheels, which he would not have appreciated! Gave Boardriders a call & spoke to an extremely helpful young lady who checked the other purple boards they had in stock - to find all had pink wheels. No other board in stock had green wheels for them to swap so she put me through to a manager to discuss how best to resolve the problem. He explained that last years purple boards had green wheels but the new consignment had pink ones - which they hadn't noticed. He was very apologetic & said he was due a board in later that day with green wheels, which he would take off that
board & courier out to me for the next day delivery. I missed a phone call (they didn't leave a message-fab thinking as my son might have heard it!!) & an email telling me the wheels had been despatched & they arrived the next day. When I called them to thank them they were even able to tell me the estimated delivery time. I've given Boardriders 5 stars, as problems do occur - the way in which they are resolved is a true indicator of customer service. Thank you VERY much Boardriders.

• Goods purchased & cost