Rash / UV Vest - Review

Rue2003's review of BoardridersGuide - www.boardridersguide.com

“Rash / UV Vest - Review”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by Rue2003 (1 review written)

With a sailing holiday to the Mediterranean approaching and 2 kids to protect from the sun I initially ordered UV vests for them but once I saw the wide selection available at Boardriders and that some were in Sale I also ordered my Wife and I one too ! Mine was initially out of stock but the replacement arrived within days. Unfortunately, both the Adult ones were too small. I ordered based on the generic wetsuit sizing guide on the website but I would recommend that you go AT LEAST 1 size larger than you normally are in a t-shirt as, regardless of brand, they are all small fitting. For the price we paid we decided to keep the small ones as they were in the Sale and they will fit the kids next year. We re-ordered larger sizes which have arrived and are fine.
In summary, I was impressed with the email communication throughout the process, the products, price and speed of delivery. Perhaps a word of warning on the website regarding sizing or a more item specific sizing chart and it would have been 5 stars :-)

• 6 x Rash / UV vests