Still waiting for order

Guest's review of BoardridersGuide - www.boardridersguide.com

“Still waiting for order”

Written on: 20/02/2013

I ordered my son a snowboard for christmas. The order was placed a week before the big day and I still haven't received it (29th December). I spoke to them and they said it was due to City Link but done nothing to chase the order up or help me after the purchase. Shame because their site and prices are pretty good!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Boardridersguide's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2013

Hi there. We pride ourselves on being as helpful as possible - even after orders are dispatched/delivered. Huge apologies if this has not been the case in any way.

We send by City Link as this provides insurance for your goods, so if your order is lost by the courier company we should be able to claim for it and replace.

Could you please give our orders team the details - office@boardriders.co.uk and we'll be happy to investigate for you.

Many thanks