let down

EllenAbernathy's review of Blackpool Air Rifles www.airgunbuyer.com

“let down”

Written on: 15/04/2014 by EllenAbernathy (1 review written)

my son odered a brass bolt brass trigger gard and brass trigger for my s400, it was for my 65th birthday, he does not earn a great deal of money so this is why i was so upset when only the brass bolt arrived, they told him there was a ten day wait for the other items, he placed the order on the 2d of november 2013, the other two parts arrived in februaryy to find that they were for an earlyer model, i sent the items back and three weeks later they told me that the company had gone bust, so i asked them if they could put the money back on my sons card, the said yes no problem, well, another three weeks passed and i rang them, only to be told that they could not find the original order, by this time i was steaming and was looking to take legal action as i know i was being messed about, another month passed and at last the money was back in my sons account. would i recomend this company to anyone, NOT on your life.

• Goods purchased & cost