bought new, supplied second hand, ARROGANT!

Guest's review of Blackpool Air Rifles www.airgunbuyer.com

“bought new, supplied second hand, ARROGANT!”

Written on: 28/01/2014

I traveled from scotland to buy my new AA S200, scope, divers bottle etc, etc.. also bought magazine conversion and spare mags. When I got home, found the mags to be used and the o-ring in them in tatters. Rang up to inform them and staff were unsurprised, said it happened alot although they never bothered to check them, but if i really wanted replacements then I'd have to foot the bill to return them. Needless to say I was not happy!

I returned the items by post, but a few weeks later nothing. I called them up, asked for an update and all I got was 'not sending any.' i returned 2 magazines, which weren't cheap, and paid for postage myself. Asked for refund and got laughed at. Guy on fone was unconcerned at the fact that goods were not new, and they'd lost the ones that I had returned.

Its a well stocked shop, and the staff are knowledgeable. The shop is crammed with goodies and the staff are really friendly and chatty... until you have a problem. And I do mean 'you have a problem'. You call them up for a quote or to pre-order and they are the friendliest bunch, but if you have to call them back to discuss/fix a problem then mr arrogance takes over and they just couldn't care less.

I could have paid another visit, 500 mile round trip.. could have taken steps to recover goods or money... decided its too much hassle. If I'm ever in blackpool again I'd no doubt pay a visit.

Its a great place to visit, and quite good prices, but if you buy anything, CHECK the whole thing over, don't take their word for it. And if you ever have to return an item, do so in persom as seemingly, recorded delivery items are easily lost after delivery..

• AA S200, Divers bottle & hose, suppressor & adaptor, 10 shot conversion + 2 spare mags (items in question) all Iin spent around £800 + travel and hotel for night.

• Still waiting