Poor service

KIDn's review of Blackpool Air Rifles www.airgunbuyer.com

“Poor service”

Written on: 14/02/2013 by KIDn (1 review written)

Ordered items online from BAR worth more than £350, having previously bought Daystate airwolf/lightstream scope from them as well.
They did not have all the items in stock, and promised to call me prior to dispatch. When they sent the order (3 weeks later) I was away on holiday and the order was returned uncollected to BAR.
They then tried to charge me the P+P again prior to re-dispatching the order, although it was their lack of communication that caused a problem...

Needless to say, having spent >£2000 with them I felt rather let down by this and rang up to discuss. The bloke on the phone was rude and unhelpful. I told them I would rather cancel the order than pay the P+P on a matter of principle.

They refused to move on this so they lost an order for £350 (the profit on this being more than the P+P value) and also lost a long term customer as well through sheer bloody mindedness. I won't shop with them again - full stop.

• Goods purchased & cost