Very good service!

nomadys's review of Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

“Very good service!”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by nomadys (1 review written)

I'm from Switzerland. I recently promised a certain BMX bike to my boy, it was a "Rooster Big Daddy with Skyway tuff wheels". At the time we chose the bike, it was available in Germany, which wasn't a problem since I have a delivery address at the German/Swiss border. Unfortunately we went to Easter holidays before ordering the bike, and when we returned, it was sold out at the German distributor, in any colour. So after some internet research, I found this bike on stock at Bikes 2U Direct. Although they usually don't supply abroad, I bought it anyway, and organized a DHL pick-up delivery, and let it bring to the Swiss/German address. I needed to write Tobie from B2U many times until it finally worked (not his fault), and I really appreciated his kindness and his help. I got now the bike since yesterday in perfect condition, and I can nothing than recommend this shop! Anytime!

• BMX bike Rooster Big Daddy Skyway, black with orange tuff wheels