I really can't fault them.

LordStrepsils's review of Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

“I really can't fault them.”

Written on: 21/03/2014 by LordStrepsils (1 review written)

I really can't fault B2U following my recent order with them. The ordering process was painless, their customer services team were helpful and polite and overall the transaction was a pleasant one. Some more details below...

I ordered two 20" wheeled bikes for my kids from Bikes 2U Direct (Raleigh Krush and an Elswick Aztec), asking for a specific delivery day and, as promised, both were delivered without issue by ParcelForce.

Having built the bikes I found that one of them was too big for my son and that the information on the website about minimum inside leg measurments (which is very useful and very few other sites give this info) was incorrect. So, I emailed the team at B2U with my experience and they got their mechanics to build the same bike and indeed confirmed the info was wrong - and then changed their website accordingly the same day.

To help out with the oversized bike, they arranged for a replacement (of my choice) to be shipped out (again on a day of my choice) and for the existing bike to be replaced (this time with a Concept Terminator).

Emails to and from the Customer Services team were swiftly and politely responded to and Tobie, in particular, was a most helpful member of the team.

If I had any feedback to give the B2U team to improve their service, I would say that the website could include more pictures of the bikes and equipment on offer, and that they didn't prompt me for feedback, so there are probably loads more customers who haven't been nudged into leaving positive feedback.

• Raleigh Krush 20", Elswick Aztec 20" (returned), Concept Terminator 18"