THEY TOOK 2 lots of money! NOT HAPPY!

bikes2uforcrap's review of Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

“THEY TOOK 2 lots of money! NOT HAPPY!”

Written on: 11/12/2013 by bikes2uforcrap (1 review written)

Phoned these guys to place order, would not take order over phone. So went online to website, added 3 kids bikes to basket, all good....

Finished checkout process and have funds in my bank account to pay, all good.

They send 2 of the 3 bikes out, so I phoned to question them and they say there was a problem their end and they are "sorry". They have voided my payment the same day but still no money returned to my account 4 days later. Phoned and told them there is no more funds in account so they have to wait for the money to arrive back before making another terrible attempt at taking my money...

They just go ahead and take another payment anyway! taking me overdrawn in my bank account.

I phoned them and they just give another load of bull about how they send items before they receive payments, different excuse than last time. Also they say how other people are having the same problem, very reassuring guys....(I like how they say its us with the problem too)

Left our family with no money!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE JOKERS, WILL JUST RIP YOU OFF.

Merry Christams!