One big mistake!

Chalkster's review of Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

“One big mistake!”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by Chalkster (1 review written)

Well I have just wasted an entire day waiting for their courier, who was meant to come and collect a faulty Concept Turbo twister Scooter and didn't turn up, and has cost me time off at work. I think that this is discraceful lack of competance, which I see is echoed in the many negative online reviews that I have since read.

We have used this company once, recieved a product that was faulty, and have had terrible after sales care. From the beginning of this saga all we got was words and generic sales talk, while when it came for some action it all turned out to be hot air. Their whole strategy seemed clearly designed to put us off from pursuing this claim, from being told to box up this awkward and bulky item, to then recieveing far more, and bareley understandable instructions THE DAY BEFORE collection, which I do not think we were ever going to achieve.

Our experiance with this company has been one big mistake and one which we will never make again as they have had the last of our money. Companies like this give online buying a bad name, and I only hope that I will keep my sense of rationality enough to be able to buy goods online in the future, this time I will do my homework and find a company that has earnt it's reputation through competance.

They are a big company and I am sure that my comments will be dismissed, I only hope that the message gets through eventually and you either improve all round or go bust and stop wasting honest peoples' time and money.

• £90

Lwoodward's Response to Chalkster's Review

Written on: 19/05/2013

I have had EXACTLY the same experience this week. The bike was faulty, scuffed frame and unfit to ride. The customer service was extremely frustrating and irritating. They even accused me of not packing the bike correctly and then said the bike had been damaged in transit and was my fault. Thank goodness I got a refund as these rogues were in the process of accusing me of damage and not returning my money. DO NOT DEAL WTH THEM. tHEY ARE ROGUES.

Djstu's Response to Chalkster's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

All of the 5 star reviews here are fake, made by the company. Every genuine review is 1-star. I had a very simialr experience - my review is below.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.