Good price & quick delivery!

rongalbraith's review of Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

“Good price and quick delivery!”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by rongalbraith (1 review written)

After reading some of the reviews we were a little worried about the bike turning up and having problems. Even though they were in the minority it's always good to see the worst case scenario.

We need not have worried though. The bike we chose for our daughers Christmas was available from Raleigh for almost £30 more but the bikes2udirect site sells the Raleigh boxed product. Delivery was tracked via a couple of emails and a text message sent to my mobile. It turned up, on schedule, and without incident.

The construction of the bike was easy enough (just needed a few things attached and instructions were very easy. The daft tools provided were not quite fit for purpose but I don't think anyone genuinely expects the flat metal multisize spanner to be any good. A small selection of my own tools, i.e. couple of small monkey wrenches and a screwdriver, saw everything put together nicely.

Some of the negative comments talk of issues with Customer Services and I can't advise on that as the bike turned up intact and without issue. I hope others have a similar experience.

• Childs Raleigh Molly bike @ £87