Excellent service, quick delivery, excellent customer care

Adam2812's review of Bike Outlet www.bikeoutlet.co.uk

“Excellent service, quick delivery, excellent customer care”

Written on: 04/11/2012 by Adam2812 (1 review written)

Ordered my Peugeot Urbanite 2.0 on Sunday, and got it dispatched on Tuesday! Although I missed it & had to arrange a redelivery, & the delivery service they used (TNT) is excellent as well, easy & conveniet to arrange a redelivery with just a quick call.. Had it redelivered twice until finally able to receive it on Thursday.. No complaints at all with regards to that..

Tips: Before I placed my order I did some research on the bike & at this store it sells the cheapest.. I am careful when it comes to ordering as I called the Bike Outlet to confirm availability of the bike that I want & the frame size.. Called TWICE just to make sure & only then I placed my order.. Guy on the phone very helpful & polite as well when dealing with me..

I suggest & advice you to do the same, as things they list as available on their site may not be in stock, so just beware (applies to online shopping generally).. Overall, a five star rating from me.. Top class.. Bike delivered in pristine condition; no bolts, screws, or anything missing.. No problems whatsoever when assembling.. Definitely recommend !

However there is one problem: no confirmation of item dispatch (email or phone etc.), only confirmation email of successful order & transaction. Had to call them to ask whether it has been dispatched.. Other than that, great :D

• Peugeot Urbanite 2.0 (17 inch)