Purchase of my Giant TCX SLR 2

MartyMcMarty's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Purchase of my Giant TCX SLR 2”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by MartyMcMarty (1 review written)

I spent a lot of time researching and selecting the bike I wanted and then looking for a good deal on it, including local bike shops aswell as internet retailers.

Ashcycles seemed too good to be true, not only did they have stock of a bike which is very hard to get hold of due to low availabiliy, but they also had an accessory offer of 15% of the bike value - what a great deal, which couldn't be beaten.

I have purchased from the big online bike retailers previously but it was very refreshing to shop with Ashcycles, a family run business where nothing seemed too much trouble - dealing with them was like the local bike shop. Everything ran smoothely, the bike arrived promptly - what is there not to like.

We should all value small businesses who are trying to compete with the big players especially when it's possible to get the same and better deals. This review site also helped put my trust in Ashcycles, aswell as speaking directly to the staff on the phone, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending anyone to give them a go !

• Giant TCX SLR 2