Raleigh Talus 14" Great Online Experience

urspek's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Raleigh Talus 14" Great Online Experience”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by urspek (1 review written)

Prior to ordering the above bike I had never heard of Ash Cycles. I came across them purely by chance whilst I was trying to find a good deal. Having found the bike I was looking for at a brilliant price I thought I'd see if anyone else had had a positive experience. I stumbled across this review site and almost everyone was complimentary about the service they had received. I decided to email the shop at about 10pm on Monday to check whether they had the bike in stock and got a positive response a few hours later. I was told that if I purchased the bike the next day before 11am that it would be with me by Thursday. I completed the purchase online the next morning before 11am and received email confirmation straight away. I got an update later the same day to say that the order was been processed. And today I received an email first thing to say it had been dispatched and it arrived safely the same afternoon. The bike is great - just what I was looking for. My experience was very positive and I will be definately adding Ash Cycles to my list of online bike retailers. Great Stuff!

• Goods purchased & cost