Giant Anthem X3 - 2013

Donovan196's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Giant Anthem X3 - 2013”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by Donovan196 (1 review written)

Having not ridden a pedalbike for a few years, I had been wondering whether I would like and use an electric bike now. However, having recently seen (and ridden) a friends mountain bike (a non-electric version), I loved it, and after getting a hearty recommendation from them that it would be the right sort of bike for me, I decided to purchase something similar for myself. I found Ash Cycles website and they were advertising a Giant Anthem X3 - 2013 model - at a very good price. From an email enquiry on my part relating to a couple of questions I had about the bike, it was very promptly confirmed that a medium sized frame version was in stock and so I went ahead and ordered this mountain bike online on a Monday evening. The following Wednesday evening, from a rapid and faultless delivery process, I was the proud owner of a lovely machine. I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who helped at Ash Cycles to advise me and expedite this order so speedily. It's been a great experience so far in renewed pedalbike ownership for me and I would recommend the services of Ash Cycles to anyone interested in cycling.

• Goods purchased & cost