Giant Escape 0 W 2014

Hairyeyeball's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Giant Escape 0 W 2014”

Written on: 21/01/2014 by Hairyeyeball (1 review written)

After a bit of research, I decided upon this bike for my daughter's Christmas present since it offers the best spec by far for the price out of all the major players. She's a keen up n coming cyclist so wanted a "proper" bike, not just a BSO (bike shaped object). Took a punt and ordered online from Ash Cycles because of their excellent price and their website showed it to be in stock. Disappointingly, it turned out not to be in stock after all. They did offer a cheaper alternative or a previous years model, but I decided to stick with what I ordered. An email from Ash Cycles confirmed that Giant would be delivering to them two weeks into January. My daughter was ok with this and besides, no one else in the UK had this size in stock either. M and J at Ash Cycles kept in touch by email, so I didn't feel that I was being forgotten. Sure enough, it turned up today as they said it would. It was sent by courier built up (just needed handlebars and pedals etc attaching) It was well packaged and there was not a mark on it. I would normally use my local independent bike shop who are a Giant dealership, but they let me down in the past with a bike order. So if you know exactly what you want, then the internet is fine for buying a bike. And if you're thinking of buying online, then I would thoroughly recommend Ash Cycles. They even answer the telephone ... if you need to check stock availability first!

• Giant Escape 0 W. 2014. £550 approx