Conscientious Service.

Guest's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Conscientious Service.”

Written on: 30/07/2013

After deciding to return to cycling, reading various magazines and discussion sites, i was pleased to find that Ash cycles offered an excellent deal on a 2012 Giant Defy Triple. Initially I ordered an XLarge, but after finding slightly ambiguous and contradicting advice I phoned Ash Cycles where one of their staff, obviously an experienced cyclist, spent some time to advise me after taking into account my height, leg measurement, age, experience and ambition. My order was changed to Large without any problem. I delayed the delivery date until I returned from a short break and today it arrived on the day I suggested. An e-mail warned me of its dispatch and I was able to track it's progress via the transport company's website. The bike was beautifully packaged, there is not a blemish anywhere, I am delighted with the bike and the service I received and would thoroughly recommend Ash Cycles.

• Giant Defy Triple (2012)