Fantastic service

mrleebob's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Fantastic service”

Written on: 20/07/2013 by mrleebob (1 review written)

I was looking for a touring bike for my charity ride, something that would be reliable but also within my limited budget. The bike I set my sights on was the Raleigh Royal 2013, which was £550 on pretty much every website I found.
However, imagine my delight when I found the bike on Ash Cycles for £450, £100 cheaper than anywhere else! I called the store to check their availability for the 57cm frame but found that the store is closed on a Thursday. With this in mind, I sent an email asking the same question. Despite the store being closed, I recieved a response very shortly afterwards telling me that they had one left. I was then guided through the order, given advice on assembly and given a number to contact if I have any problems with the bike. I was also offered help with promoting my charity ride to Prague.the bike was then dispatched very quickly.
I have already decided to buy my accessories from Ash Cycles as they win, in my opinion, hands down on price, personal service and general friendliness.

I wouldn't hesitiate to recommend Ash Cycles to anybody.

• £449.99