Quality cycle shop

Craigbn7's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Quality cycle shop”

Written on: 18/02/2013 by Craigbn7 (1 review written)

A family run shop with a great online site. I was after a Giant Rapid and they had a new, albeit 2012 model, Rapid 3 on offer. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else. Ordered the bike on a Wednesday afternoon and on Fiday I called them to get a delivery estimate. I was told it would leave them Monday and be with me the next day.

On the Sunday I got an email informing me that as they were packing my bike they notice a very small dent on the frame and therefore would not allow it to be sold. It was also the last 2012 model in my size that they had in stock. The reason I like ash cycles so much is this: I did't have to moan or complain , I wouldn't have anyway, they offered me the 2013 version of the rapid for the same price as the 2012 model. Happy? You bet I was.

The bike arrived on Thursday, 8 days ( including the weekend) after my order was placed. Plus it took a day for me to Reply to their email to amend my order. All in all a great service I think.

The bike was packaged carefully and arrived in tip top condition. I would highly recommend Ash Cycles.

• Goods purchased & cost