Good bike at a good price

MatthewHealy's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Good bike at a good price”

Written on: 05/09/2012 by MatthewHealy (1 review written)

Bought a Giant Defy 2 from Ash cycles. Ash were able to get me a bike that I was having trouble sourcing elsewhere, and also provided it at a good discount from MRP. Service overall was fuss free - bike was with me 1 week after I placed the order, which I thought was reasonable.

I was keen to get my hands on the bike, and Ash cycles were good at providing me with updates on when the bike would arrive. They were as good as their word.

On arrival, bike had been fully built as promised, and then re-packed very carefully, so it all arrived in tip-top condition. Less than a handful of jobs later (attach pedals and front wheel, fix handlebars, adjust height of seat) and the bike was ready to go.

First run out last night confirmed that the bike had been put together well, with everything working as intended.

Overall a very good service at a good price - I would use again and would recommend to others.

• Giant Defy 2 2012 £690